Riverside Training use a platform called Cognassist which allows us to understand the way your apprentice thinks and allows us to identify the learning styles that best suits their learning needs. Cognassist’s online assessment works by quickly and easily identifying learners with additional learning needs, assessing those needs and providing a robust and in depth support materials and coping strategeys to assist the learner overcoming challenges they may face with their neurodiversity. Allows us to track the progress of the learners and tutor them through the tasks
- Allows us to interact with the learners digitally
- The system will provide 4 tasks per month for personal and professional development
- Runs through a series of tests/memory/vision/learning styles
- We ask our learners to undergo an assessment prior to starting their apprenticeship which is an advanced cognitive assessment developed by experts in neuroscience and educational psychologists identifies learning needs in 8 domains of the brain.
- Over 500 media-rich learning strategies mapped to levels 1-6 are personalised to individual cognitive learner profiles. This evidence-based learning programme enables your organisation to provide essential support to every learner.
- Covering 8 cognitive domains built in including Literacy, Verbal reasoning, Verbal memory, Numeracy, Visual perception, Non-Verbal memory, Visual information processing speed, Executive Function
- Applied neuroscience and solution training delivered online, face to face or via e-learning ensures your staff have the skills they need to support all your learners.
- Cognassist can help you unlock greater access to Learning Support Funding.
- End Point Assessment support – The Cognassist cognitive assessment not only identifies a learners additional needs right from their initial 30 minute assessment, it also provides guidance on the reasonable adjustments that may be necessary for that particular learner when it comes to their end-point assessment.