Weobley Primary School - Early Years Educator
A brief overview of the role:
We are looking for an Early Years Educator to work within a team supporting two to four-year-old children in the Nursery attending to all their needs.
Assisting the Nursery Class Teacher with their next steps by following an in the moment planning approach..
Duties will include:
- To assist in the preparation of materials and programmes of work
- To assist with group activities within and away from the classroom
- To assist with any medial personal social and behavioural problems
- To follow the relevant procedures for ensuring that information and data is collected and recorded accurately thus enabling the production of reliable analyses and reports
- Support the ethos of the school and follow school routine and procedures
- Undertake a programme of training as directed by the Head of School
- Be aware of, and maintain, confidential issues as required
- Under the direction of the Nursery Class Teacher
- Assist in designated areas of the curriculum including preparation and clearing away of resources, including IT
- Promote pupil achievement in learning and re-enforce pupils’ self esteem
- Ensure that children are able to use equipment and materials provided
- Assist with the support of group activities including assemble, break and lunchtime activities, sports day school visits etc. as required
This is not an exhaustive list of duties.