TPG Disableaids - Sales, Marketing and Customers Service Apprentice
Brief overview of the role
You will often change your customer’s lives for the better by offering advice on product and services to help them stay independent or support loved ones in their times of need. This is a very rewarding role for someone that is keen to learn and join our friendly & caring team
- You will be responsible for stocking, tidying and maintaining the showroom ready for customers to visit
- Assisting customer face to face and on the telephone by answering question and offering advice on products
- Producing orders, invoices and processing transaction for customers
- General Administration work to assist the Head of Sales and the wider sales team in preparation of quotes.
- Communicating with all levels including customers, service providers, engineers, sales people and line managers.
- Sharing information & feedback with team members & others at all levels within the organisation.
- Assist and support colleagues around you and organise your priorities to achieve team goals as well as personal ones.
- Assisting to maintain diary appointments
- Assisting the head of sales with social media campaigns
- customer service skills
- Self-motivation and highly organised
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Computer literacy
- Able to work under pressure
- Team player
- Willing to learn