TPG Disableaids - Installation Administrator
Brief overview of the role
The main purpose of this role is to manage the journey for our elderly or disabled clients, after placing an order, to eventual installation of stairlifts, overhead tracking hoists, bath units, or specialist toilets.
- To answer incoming calls with a welcoming voice and transfer call if required to other colleagues in sales or services departments
- Take information from email/phone to receive orders
- Generate paper trail to start collation of the installation job received
- To use Sybiz Software system for the generation of job cards and pipeline of progress for visibility by others
- Liaise with sales department, stores department, service department, engineers, other administrators, electricians, plumbers, grant officers, occupational therapists
- Microsoft Excel for KPI records and other where applicable
- Microsoft Teams to share information and photos
- Email to contact authority customers and external trades
- Scan documents to archive
- Be aware of ISO Quality processes
- Franking machine for outgoing post
- Take card payments over the phone
It is essential to be organised and accurate in data recorded as the pipeline will be completed by others.
It is essential to keep all parties informed of all stages in the journey, especially the end client.
You will be part of a team with years of experience.
The role is rewarding with regular feedback from our elderly and disabled clients. However, it can also be challenging when very short deadlines are required to allow a client to go home from hospital at short notice.