St James C Of E Primary School - Customer Service Level 2 Apprentice
St James CE Primary School is a small bustling school in the heart of the local community.
Brief overview of the role:
A brilliant opportunity to be part of a small school environment. Opportunities for development within the role. First point of contact for parents, pupils, contractors and visitors. Support the school office in managing day to day operations.
- To undertake reception duties, and dealing with the majority of enquiries.
- To respond to correspondence, whether by email or letter.
- To answer telephone enquiries, and taking messages or passing on to other members of staff, as required.
- To undertake typing/word-processing duties, including those requiring more complex formatting.
- To assist the head teacher in the promotion of the school, contributing to the production/content of the school newsletter or prospectus.
- To open and distribute the post at the start of the school day, and to ensure that outgoing post is dispatched.
- To file documents.
- To arrange school trips, photographs, events etc. in consultation with the School Business Manager
- To word-process letters and other documents, as required.
- Working within the resources provided; to ensure local systems, skills and processes are in place and applied consistently to secure high quality information, data, analyses and reports