SCHAEFFLER - Technical Hotline Advisor Apprentice
Your Career – Our Future
Our employees are our most valuable asset. Together we make motion safer, cleaner and smarter. We see the challenges of the future as opportunities, which is why – as an automotive and industrial supplier – we want to be pioneers in all aspects of our work. In doing so, we rely on an innovative, open and trusting work environment.
Join our team – and make the world move smarter as you take your career to the next level
What will the apprentice be doing?
Technical Hotline Advisors must have the ability to prioritise, work methodically, use own initiative and work calmly under pressure. An excellent, confident telephone manner together with the ability to proactively build positive customer relationships is desired for the role.
- Answer technical queries from our customers and garages
- Answer Catalogue enquiries
- Technical enquiries
- Answering internal and external email enquiries
- Support our warranty department with the processing of warranty claims
- Work with various computer based programs and databases to obtain or check information
- Work within a team environment to provide cover during defined trading hours
- Attend technical meeting when required
- Assist on other projects as required
- Provide internal support to external sales representatives
- Fulfil all relevant functions and tasks within our ISO 9001 – 2000 Quality Procedures
- Knowledge of Microsoft products including Word, Excel, and Teams
- Technical knowledge of automotive products and applications would be beneficial but not essential
- Customer service skills
- Telephone skills
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 2 Customer Services Practitioner Standard
- Access to a wide variety of corporate courses
- On the job training supported by assigned mentor and peers
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Opportunity to use new skills and employer recognised qualification in an exciting industry
- Opportunity to gain experience with a recognised and respected organisation within the motor industry
- This will provide a great skillset in customer service, technical applications, test procedures and process, and quality management