Riverside Training - Apprentice Contract Support
A brief overview of the role
We are excited to advertise this apprenticeship on behalf of a reputable company operating out of the Rotherwas Industrial estate. The successful applicant will be working alongside an account executive to assist with administration tasks and works relating to important client accounts.
The main duties of the role include but are not limited to:
- Answering the telephone
- Preparing reports from service maintenance visits
- Scheduling planned maintenance jobs and booking engineers
- Liaising with the team
- Preparation of quotations
- Obtaining costs from suppliers
- Raising orders and chasing deliveries
- Possible site visits with account executive which will involve travel across the UK
- Good basic computer skills including the use of Word and Outlook
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Willingness to learn
- Previous customer service experience preferred but not essential as full training will be given
- Good Telephone Manner
We would hope the right candidate would progress into a full time role within the company following successful completion of the apprenticeship.
Things to consider
Please be aware that this role may involve travel and working away within the UK.