Purpose of the role
To assist the growth of the company through the marketing and recruitment of new learners and the successful engagement of employers in learning through government funded programmes and commercial training.
To promote the Company in the delivery of the Company Mission and strategic objectives.
Responsible to: Sales Manager
Role & Responsibility
- To liaise and develop links with employers to secure placements for young people that are seeking a work based placement.
- To liaise and develop links with schools, colleges, referral agencies and other key stakeholders and agencies to generate referrals for work based learning.
- To manage the Vacancy Matching Service by ensuring that all databases and software are updated on a daily basis and a full audit trail is completed for Government Funded Contracts.
- To create and monitor content and feedback in conjunction with marketing to increase engagement with 16 – 24 year olds through social media.
- To liaise with the marketing team about placement of youngsters into employers, ensuring that all parties are kept up to date with progress being made.
- To create and monitor the completion of skills scans, initial assessments, CognAssist and add learners/applicants to appropriate software and to arrange the sign up of new candidates once an apprentice has been successfully placed.
- To support and participate in external promotional events and careers events to promote the products and services offered by Riverside.
- To carry out Initial Advice and Guidance of prospective learners. This will be inclusive of CV advice, mock interviews, interview technique and guidance.
- To ensure all prospective learners are kept up to date with progress of application and to ensure an outcome is recorded.
- To liaise with Marketing Manager over the Marketing Strategy and development of promotional activities and media.
- To assist with proof reading of marketing materials and publications across all platforms.
- Fulfill duties as a safeguarding office and Act in line with all responsibilities and company policies.
- Ensure all maintenance, drills and maintenance requirements are completed as the companies designated Fire Warden
- To participate in staff development and ensure continuous professional development in line with the post and agreement following staff appraisal according to company policy.
- Promote equality of opportunity throughout the company and all its activities.
- Any other duties that may be deemed necessary to meet the requirements of the post and company.