Presentation Skills Training
How is this Information Useful?
The ability to communicate is essential to anyone who has to interact with either one or more people.
The context may be work or social, but the principles are the same. Once you fully understand the concept of how to really understand how and why we communicate the more productive you will find your encounters with others.
A presentation does not have to be to a large group of people, it can be an audience of any size, as again, once the basic principles have been mastered and applied, giving presentations will become an enjoyable experience rather than something to fear.
Part 1 – Communication Skills
- The importance of non verbal communication
- How do you make sense of our world and process information?
- How can you can use that information to modify our communication?
- How to create rapport.
- The difference between peripheral and foveal vision and why you need to know
Part 2 – Presentation Skills
- What makes a great presentation?
- What makes a great presenter?
- How to structure a presentation
- What are the things to avoid when presenting information?
- How can you improve your presentation skills?
- How to deal with nerves and anxiety before giving a presentation
- How to make effective use of gestures and NVC during a presentation
- How to use spatial anchoring
- How to give yourself feedback and learn from each presentation
- Using stories to enhance a presentation