Point to Point Services - Digital Marketing Apprentice
Brief overview of the role
The successful applicant will be responsible for looking after the digital aspects of our marketing, including social media, website content writing and photo’s plus working to establish SEO principles with our online marketing team. You will work closely with the business development manager to ensure campaigns are aligned to maximize exposure.
We are looking to recruit a full-time digital marketing apprentice to join our small team based at our Leominster site. The successful candidate will support our multi-brand company to create digital marketing plans, develop brand images, increase ecommerce and face to face sales through online marketing. Your main responsibilities will include:
- Analyse competition & current market trends.
- Identifying areas for Improvement.
- To add new products, including data set up and images.
- To manage online product profiles, checking images, descriptions, wording, bullet points, reviews etc.
- To check branding and pricing of products and similar/cloned products availability, pricing, competitor sales etc.
- Liaise with the Sales and purchasing team to review out of stock products from weekly purchase orders.
- Deal with incoming customer queries through email & social media accounts
- Supporting the sales team with additional research on the UK market for new sales channels outside of our core trading groups
- Working closely with the Directors to develop promotional campaigns for both B2C and B2B campaigns.
- Prepare and deliver promotional presentations when required.
- Help Create and present web/digital marketing strategies to client channels
- Maintain social media – Facebook, Twitter, etc. with a calendar of content pre-planned and scheduled
- Assist in organizing marketing events.
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics, and brand layouts.
- Writing articles and promotional material (brochures, catalogue, press releases) to increase the company presence in the marketplace.
- Providing administrative support to management and other team members
- Team Player willing to assist in other areas when required.
- Attention to detail
- Great spelling and grammar
- Well presented
- Positive outlook