Penrhos Spirits - Apprentice Distillery Assistant
Brief overview of the role
We are two farming families creating gin & rum at Penrhos Farm on the outskirts of Kington. This is an excellent opportunity to join Penhros Spirits as an apprentice to support with the day to day running of the distillery and assisting customers.
Duties to include:
- Day to day help with running the distillery
- Helping with gin production and stock management
- Assisting with online orders & customer service
- Calling potential new customers or taking phone/email orders.
- Preparation of ingredients
- Helping with distilling
- Record keeping
- Distillery and equipment cleaning.
- Bottling and labelling process
- General cleaning and tidying
- Packing and dispatching orders
- Dealing with online orders – packing & dispatching, updating tracking on website.
- Stock control of raw materials – recording goods used and received
- Control of stock take
- Answering phone and replying to emails
- Phoning pubs/restaurants for orders
- Phoning potential customers
Desired Skills and Personal Qualities:
- Teamwork skills
- Good IT skills, excel & word – support will be given
- Strong communication skills
- Able to deliver good customer service
- Willing to learn new skills
- Must be able to drive