Level 5 Operations Departmental Manager Standard
To watch a short video about this qualification, please click here
The link between strategic and departmental management is key in any organisation. This programme allows individuals to manage teams, processes and/or projects with the aim of contributing to the organisational strategy. They will look inwards at their own skills and behaviours, and outwards towards the team dynamic, structure and operation.
This programme can be fully funded through your apprenticeship levy, or via a small contribution for non-levy payers.
Benefits of studying for Operations / Departmental Manager Level 5 with Riverside Training:
- Qualified, occupationally-competent tutors with a wealth of industry experience
- A fully remote programme – no travel required
- Regular, formal teach sessions as well as interim tutorials
- Support for wellbeing and welfare needs
- Diagnostic tools to identify any additional needs or occupational styles
- End Point Assessment Support – portfolio construction and mock-assessment
Programme length – 24 months, depending on hours worked