How to take better photos to help grow your business
This workshop will help you take better photos to attract more clients and grow your business. Your photos will be reviewed, live on Zoom, and you’ll receive tips and techniques for taking better shots.
Editing photos is the second part of the photographer’s job. You’ll learn some editing techniques within Adobe Lightroom to improve your photos.
Please ensure you send a selection of 10-15 photos before the session. These will be opened in Lightroom and screen shared during the session. Raw photo formats preferred (.nef, .cr2 etc.), otherwise jpg. please send your photos to email@example.com
The content will be bespoke to the needs of the participants and everyone will learn from other people’s photos as well as their own.
- Live review of your photos
- Tips for improving your own photography skills based on what you want to achieve
- Learn editing techniques in Adobe Lightroom
- When to take photos for the best light
- How to position subjects in the best light