ESF Lockdown 2.0 – How to remain emotionally balanced, focused and connected
- Coronavirus and lockdown 2.0
- Changes and how we react to it
- Coronavirus and lockdown 1.0 – Then and now?
- Your mental health and emotional wellbeing – significant and important
- Definition, basic philosophy and 5 key components of Emotional Intelligence
- Are you back WFH? Or staying in the workplace?
- The potential risks and impacts that working in isolation can have upon us
- Knowing Yourself and adapting your working patterns (Lockdown 1.0 – What worked well? What improvements could be made?)
- Consider what are good working practices for lone working
- Managing Lockdown 2.0 – Find your own successful path…
- Self awareness
- Talk and connect
- Plan and prepare
- Learn coping strategies and tools to protect mental health, stay focussed and productive
- Productive and Balanced – how can they both be achieved?
As we enter another national lockdown, how are you reacting and responding?
Do you want to ensure you are managing your own, and your people’s mental health and wellbeing as they are return to working in isolation? Are you managing a team of people who do not want to be working remotely again?
Do you want to learn strategies and techniques to ensure you remain emotionally balanced, focussed, and connected as we adjust to another national lockdown?
We know that the psychological impacts of being thrown back into isolated working or remotely working from home, will be varied and huge. This training course is aimed at anyone who is interested in managing their own and their people’s mental health and wellbeing at this time of adapted working patterns and structures. This training course will be especially beneficial for leaders and managers who have responsibility for developing and supporting staff.
This course will explore the potential risks of working in isolation again, how returning to lone working can impact upon your mental health, and consider techniques and strategies to enhance and protect your wellbeing as you return to working from home. This course is for those who are serious about learning and development. No prior knowledge needed, just a willingness to participate openly and honestly.
Course Facilitator – Sam Bishop
Sam is a Business Coach, an accredited Psychotherapist and a Director of S&G Business Development. Sam works with business owners, senior leadership teams and professional athletes.
Sam has a degree in Psychology and Masters Degree is in Psychotherapy. He is accredited by the British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy and holds a global client case load, supporting clients in the UK, America, Australia and Asia.
Sam’s passion is people and he enjoys giving people the tools to be able to help themselves and others, so they can then fulfil their potential.