Principles of Team Leading
- Understand leaderships styles
- Characteristics and types of teams
- How leaders motivate a team and the benefits
- Understand team dynamics and different teams
- Typical sources of conflict and how to manage it
- Factors and techniques for setting targets
- The impact of change, dealing with it positively and implementing change
- Understand team motivation
- Techniques to motivate and the benefits to the organisation
Course Facilitator – Andrea James
Andrea is a business skills trainer and coach who specialises in leadership, personal effectiveness and customer excellence training .
She is a qualified teacher with a wealth of experience as a trainer working with a very wide range of organisations including the Foreign and Commonwealth Office, The Royal Garden Hotel, Oxford Brookes University, Conran Restaurants, Nasstar and East Berkshire College as well as a wide range of small businesses. She also previously worked for Hyatt International hotels where she worked as a Training Manager & Licensed International Trainer for over nine years.