ESF Post lockdown work life - how to remain positive, focussed and productive
- Coronavirus and lockdown restrictions
- Change and how we react to it
- Are you back in the workplace? Are you out? Are you in and out?
- Returning to Office/Workplace – Transitioning back in…
- Remaining at home?
- Mixture of both
- The potential risks and impacts that working in multiple locations can have on us
- Managing returning to the office anxiety – Find your own path…
- Self awareness
- Talk and connect
- Plan and prepare
- Whether you are returning to office or WFH… What do you need from team, line manager and organisation to make post lockdown work life successful for you?
- Learn coping strategies and tools to protect mental health, stay focussed and productive
- Productive and Balanced – how can they both be achieved?
As lockdown restrictions lighten, have you returned to the office/workplace or are you continuing to work from home?
Are your company encouraging you to return to the workplace but you do not feel ready? Are you still working from home but desperate to get back into the office as soon as possible? Are you managing a team of people who are both WFH and in the office?
Do you want to learn strategies and techniques to ensure you remain positive, focussed and productive as we adjust to post lockdown work life?
As lockdown restrictions are lightened, we know that people’s reactions and feelings to returning to the workplace are varied and different. This training course is aimed at anyone who has or is about to return to the workplace and is interested in managing their own and their people’s mental health and productivity at this time of post lockdown working. This training course will be especially beneficial for leaders and managers who have responsibility for developing and supporting staff.
This course will also explore the potential risks of those continuing to work in isolation at home and those who will adopt a balance of office and home working. This course will consider techniques and strategies to enhance your focus and productivity regardless of your working environment. This course is for those who are serious about learning and development. No prior knowledge needed, just a willingness to participate openly and honestly.
Course Facilitator – Sam Bishop
Sam is a Business Coach, an accredited Psychotherapist and a Director of S&G Business Development. Sam works with business owners, senior leadership teams and professional athletes.
Sam has a degree in Psychology and Masters Degree is in Psychotherapy. He is accredited by the British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy and holds a global client case load, supporting clients in the UK, America, Australia and Asia.
Sam’s passion is people and he enjoys giving people the tools to be able to help themselves and others, so they can then fulfil their potential.