ESF Photography - Master Manual Mode
The aim of this workshop is to teach all participants to use their camera in manual mode. Take control of your camera and create the images the way you imagine them to be!
Introduction to manual mode with practice shooting in the studio.
depending on weather and/or time, either:
- Out and about shooting around town
- Managing and editing photos in Lightroom
You’ll learn the theory required to understand how the camera works and how you can control light, in order to achieve the photos you imagined.
- Introduction to light and camera basics
- Why you would want to shoot in manual mode
- Shutter speed, Aperture and ISO
- How each of these affects the light entering the camera
- How each setting affects the look of the photo
- Tips for taking better photos
- Importing photos into Adobe Lightroom
- Sorting and managing your photos in Lightroom
- Basic editing tips and techniques