Managing positive mental health and well being whilst working in isolation training
- Explore what is Mental Health and Well being
- How the Brain Functions and General Psychology
- Identify the symptoms and signs of poor mental health
- The potential risks and impacts that working in isolation can have upon us
- Knowing Yourself and adapting your working patterns
- Consider what are good working practices for lone working
- Psychological/Mental state
- Approach to working patterns
- Learn coping strategies and tools to elevate mood, perspectives and over mental health.
- Mental Health and colleagues – Supporting VS Diagnosing
Due to these unprecedented times, are you working from home and experiencing the challenges of lone working?
Do you want to ensure you are managing your own, and your people’s mental health and well being as they are working in isolation? Are you managing a team of people who are working remotely for the first time?
Do you want to learn coping strategies and tools to elevate mood, perspectives and over mental health?
We know that the Psychological impacts of suddenly being thrown into isolated working or remotely working from home, can be varied and huge. This training course is aimed at anyone who is interested in managing their own and their people’s mental health and well being at this time of adapted working patterns and structures. This training course will be especially beneficial for leaders and managers who have responsibility for developing and supporting staff.
This course will explore the potential risks of working in isolation, how lone working can impact upon your mental health, and consider techniques and strategies to enhance and protect your well being as you work from home. This course is for those who are serious about learning and development. No prior knowledge needed, just a willingness to participate openly and honestly.
Course Facilitator – Sam Bishop
Sam is a Business Coach, an accredited Psychotherapist and a Director of S&G Business Development. Sam works with business owners, senior leadership teams and professional athletes.
Sam has a degree in Psychology and Masters Degree is in Psychotherapy. He is accredited by the British Association of Counseling and Psychotherapy and holds a global client case load, supporting clients in the UK, America, Australia and Asia.
Sam’s passion is people and he enjoys giving people the tools to be able to help themselves and others, so they can then fulfill their potential.