Emotional intelligence and how to influence others training
- Definition and basic philosophy of Emotional Intelligence
- Emotional Intelligence vs IQ
- The five key components of Emotional Intelligence
- Explore how to hold emotions within personal and professional relationships
- Emotional Intelligence within the workplace
- Empathy & relationships for improved communications
- Managing your own emotions to positive outcomes
- Learn how emotions help you connect, influence and manage your people and teams
- Recognised emotions in others, responding to those emotions in order to inspire high performance
Are you passionate about developing yourself and others around you?
Do you want to know more about emotional intelligence and how it can enhance your personal and professional relationships?
Do you want to learn about how to apply the 5 key elements of Emotional Intelligence and become more successful?
This course explores the key components of Emotional Intelligence and how they can be utilised to great effect in professional and personal relationships. We will reflect on Daniel Goleman’s argument that “our emotions play a major role in thought, decision making and individual success”.
This course will enhance your understanding of how emotions shape who we are, how we relate to others and how to improve relationships. Participants will leave with tools that shine a light on what EI is and how to use it to great effect.
There is a strong view that managers and leaders need to have technical skills, however they also need to have personal qualities such as empathy, adaptability, influence and self-awareness. This course is for those who are serious about learning and development. No prior knowledge needed, just a willingness to participate openly and honestly.
Course Facilitator – Sam Bishop
Sam is a Business Coach, an accredited Psychotherapist, a Director of S&G Business Development. Sam works with business owners, senior leadership teams and professional athletes.
Sam has a degree in Psychology and Master’s Degree is in Psychotherapy. He is accredited by the British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy and holds a global client case load, supporting clients in the UK, America, Australia and Asia. Sam’s passion is people and he enjoys giving people the tools to be able to help themselves and others, so they can then fulfil their potential.