Cotswold Motor Group - Apprentice Service Administrator
A brief overview of the role:
Our award-winning retailer in Hereford has a new and exciting opportunity for a Service Admin Apprentice.
As an apprentice you will be supporting a busy aftersales team with all administration requirements with the aim of providing efficient and effective administrative services to the department whilst working towards your IMI level 3 in Business Administration qualification.
If you are organised, have a high attention to detail and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment then this is a fantastic opportunity to develop your career with one of the top BMW and MINI retailers in the country.
You will be responsible for ensuring that all administration duties in the service department are carried out correctly and in a timely manner, so as to ensure a smooth working process.
Duties will include:
- supporting the aftersales department by liaising with workshop control, service advisors, and warranty admin to ensure that a smooth process an optimal customer experience is provided for our customers.
- Preparation of internal and customer facing documents to a high standard, such as job cards, invoices, health checks.
Why Cotswold Motors Group?
Cotswold Motor Group is an innovative, ambitious and award winning company in the heart of the Cotswolds. We are here to push boundaries and strive for excellence in every area of our business to ensure that we remain the best at what we do.
Our people are the core of our business – we are passionate about creating an environment where our teams feel valued and appreciated.
Your personal development matters to us, and we believe in supporting all our teams to reach their full potential.
- 32 days annual leave pro rata for part-time employees (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Health & Wellbeing benefits
- Life Assurance
- Employee Recognition Program
- Staff Discounts
- Employee Benefits including discounts on retailers, restaurants & cinemas
- Referral Programme
- Company Social Events
- Pension Scheme
- Cycle to work Scheme
- Long Service Awards
- In-house, manufacturer accredited training & professional training