CJP - Contract Administration & Operation, Digitisation & Preservation Apprentice
CJP Broadcast Service Solutions Ltd is currently seeking an apprentice level 3 Business Administrator who is looking for their next career opportunity in Business Administration Management. The role will require the Apprentice to be multifunctional within the company’s Digitisation and Preservation Division. It will require the Apprentice to become responsible for the contract administration of 3 major digitisation framework contracts with our broadcast clients and film institutes. The role will require the Apprentice to also operate the digitisation system and provide the function of a digitisation technician. Full training will be provided. Apprentice will be expected to be motivated in customer satisfaction, have an acute attention to detail and strive for excellence in communication practices.
CJP Broadcast are working to exceptionally high-quality standards which mean processes must follow documented best practices. As such the Apprentice will be trained to follow a clear and documented process workflow. The Apprentice will also be expected to identify areas for continued improvement and assist the management team by developing and implementing best practices at all time.
The Apprentice will report directly to the Sales Manager/Contract Manager and will be overseen by the Managing Director. The Apprentice will also be expected to work under the company Technical Manager who is responsible for the technology deployed within the facility.
The Apprentice will be required to work directly with the Company’s digitisation clients in reporting contractual deliverables using agreed reporting formats.
On occasions the Apprentice will have the opportunity to be part of the CJP Live Production team covering sports events, where the Apprentice will be provided with live sports camera training.Apprentices will need to be highly competent with Microsoft Office Suite and be able to adapt to new desktop applications and work-based processes quickly. Previous experience of using EXCEL in a project capacity or similar would be an advantage. The applicant must have good communications skills and be able to articulate well with colleagues, customers and suppliers alike, at varying levels in their day-to-day tasks and especially when handling complex contractual issues.
- Audio Visual Tape Digitisation alongside our Engineering team as stated (in-house training provided)
- Administration Management of Digitisation Contract (in-house training provided)
- Maintain the office filing/archiving system in both hard and electronic format.
- Raise invoices/statements and assist with credit control process.
- Assist with Supplier and Customer Contact Details Data Entry
- Assist with monitoring of timesheet production by internal and external staff.
- Assist with Logistics management of tape shipments to and from client’s premises
- Assistance with marketing; to include, events, campaigns, website, social media accounts.
- Answering incoming calls, taking messages and following through where required.
- Greet any visitors to the offices in a professional manner and provide refreshments when appropriate.
- Proactively assist with the smooth running of the office.
- Diary co-ordination
- Accurate reporting
- Attention to Detail
- Good skills in Microsoft Office
- Have good communication skills externally – telephone and email
- Ability to interpret instructions and apply them to a good consistent standard
CJP Broadcast are looking for a young enthusiastic person that has a keen interest in video and audio technology and systems. The role being an administrative and operational combined role it requires someone that can demonstrate the following:
- Good time management
- Good Team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to take on responsibility competently