The BUD Platform
The Bud platform is an end to end solution that enables companies to efficiently track and manage their learner’s apprenticeship programme from start to finish.
Riverside Training were the first company to adopt the BUD platform in 2016 and numerous training providers across the UK have followed our lead and now introduced the system.
What Bud offers:
- Apprenticeship Management Platform / Remote management
- Manages compliance/health and safety/liability insurance
- Tracks and evidences the Off the job training which is required throughout the duration of the apprenticeship
- Direct access for the employer and employee to engage directly with their Tutor
- Allows us to assign various specific Tutors to the learners, for specific activites for example, a Tutor specialising in functional skills
- Digital signage for documentation which means a paperless approach
- Assign new tasks directly to the learners which notifies them either by email/phone
- Levy management/manages even the most complex funding pathways
- Employer portals for insight into learner progression/documents that need signing/outstanding documents for compliance – peace of mind for the Line Manager
- Links to BKSB (Functional Skills platform) so we can track the learners progress with English, Maths and IT (English and Maths initial assessments must be completed prior to starting their apprenticeship)
- Support HUB on our website to support you with any questions https://knowledgebase.riverside-training.co.uk/bud-how-to-videos
- Enables the delivery of qualifications from any awarding body
- Increased efficiency, cost savings and control by acting as a learning management system
- Notification service to update learners when activities are set, marked, feedback is provided, activities are becoming due or activities are overdue.
- Application and enrolment process can be completed completely remotely
Here’s a great video summarising Bud’s capabilities…