AutoPack - Administrator Apprentice
A brief overview of the role
We are excited to announce this great opportunity for an Administrator Apprentice with AutoPack in Hereford. The main purpose of this role would be to provide administrative assistance whilst also undertaking some additional duties within the finance team.
We are a busy sales and service company who buys high speed packaging machinery from Europe to sell into the UK market.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Printing and coding invoices to our projects
- Updating the supplier listing on the cashflow to keep the information current
- Raising invoices to customers
- Maintain the company credit card system
- Answering calls to direct them to the correct person
- Keyboard skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Strong time management
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Interest in machinery would be an advantage but not essential
Could lead to a full time position as a Commercial Assistant to the Commercial Manager on successful completion of the Apprenticeship.
GCSE Maths and English, Grade 4 or above is a requirement for this position.
Things to Consider
Please consider how you will travel to and from work.