Ashperton Primary Academy - Office Administrator Apprentice
Ashperton Primary Academy are currently seeking an apprentice level 3 Business Administrator to provide an effective administrative support service to the school.
- To undertake reception duties, answering routine enquiries and signing visitors in and out of the school on iPad
- To answer straightforward telephone enquiries, and taking messages or passing on to other members of staff, as required.
- To open and distribute the post at the start of the school day, and to ensure that outgoing post is dispatched.
- To file documents.
- To carry out word-processing of letters or other documents
- To ensure that office/stationery supplies are stored safely, and to inform more senior staff if extra supplies are necessary.
- To photocopy worksheets etc for staff
- To assist with computerised recordkeeping, e.g. registers/school meals.
- And many other duties in school.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good standard of numeracy & literacy skills
- Good IT skills, including the use of Word and Excel
- Ability to build and form good relationships with colleagues, pupils, parents/carers, and external agencies
- Ability to work constructively as part of a team
- Ability to maintain confidentiality at all times
- Flexible and adaptable
- Good organisational skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Good general education
Additional training provided within the role
- Health and Safety at work
- Prevent training
- Manual Handling
- All online training