Level 4 Associate Project Manager Standard Overview
To watch a short video about this qualification, please click here
An Associate Project Manager has the skills and knowledge to deliver business change, large or small, via the use of approved, tested project management processes and procedures.
This programme is aimed at those in a project or programme manager role, delivering project offerings across any industry in any sector. It teaches the tried and true methods of managing people, resources, risk and benefits in a project setting, with the aim of achieving strategic goals. It has recently been refreshed for 2021 and arms the learner with the new tools, strategies and techniques which will help them manage and deliver projects in a COVID and post-Brexit world.
As part of the programme, learners will also study for and achieve the APM Project Management Qualification (PMQ) – this is a highly sought after, industry-standard qualification for Project Managers.
This programme can be fully funded through your Apprenticeship Levy, or via a contribution for non-levy payers.
Benefits of studying for Associate Project Manager (Level 4) with Riverside Training:
- Highly qualified, occupationally competent tutors
- Complimentary 2-year membership to the Association of Project Managers (APM) – worth £260
- Complimentary course materials and learning aids – worth £50
- Exam support – revision sessions, mock papers and coaching on technique
- End Point Assessment support – portfolio construction and mock assessment
Programme length 18-24 months, depending on hours worked.
More information on syllabus and session content can be found here