Anchor Hanover - Customer Service Apprentice
Brief overview of the role:
If you’re passionate about customer service and teamwork and want the opportunity to earn and train for a nationally recognised qualification, we want to hear from you. After training and the completion of 6 months’ probation you will handle a wide array of queries and will support your team to deliver our services through several admin tasks.
- Are you looking to kick start your career or grow your career in a different industry? Keen to make a difference to the lives of our customers? If you’re passionate about customer service and teamwork and want the opportunity to earn as you train for a nationally recognised qualification, we want to hear from you.Anchor Hanover are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated individuals to complete their level 2 customer service practitioner.During a 15 month Apprenticeship within our Customer Services, you will be responsible for:
- Handling contact from new and existing customers, both internal and external, regarding Anchor Hanover services
- Answering customers’ questions by phone, email
- Handling complaints and escalating
- Entering customer information onto a computer database
After training and the completion of a 6 months’ probation you will handle a wide array of queries and will support your team to deliver our services through several admin tasks.
You will have a monthly one to one sessions with your team leader, discussing the progress you have made so far and the future support you may require to fulfil your role as a Customer Service Apprentice.
The Anchor Hanover Apprenticeship Academy is an exciting programme. Our Apprenticeship gives you the chance to step into a rewarding career in Customer Services with industry leading training and development. We recruit based on attitude and potential rather than experience and qualifications. You will benefit from real work experience, a competitive Apprentice salary and industry leading training towards a vocational qualification. At the same time, you can look forward to the making a real difference to the lives of our customers. Our Apprentices are supported by a strong network of mentors, team leaders, assessors and advisors and benefit from in depth industry exposure, regular feedback and bespoke training opportunities.
Anchor Hanover is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are proud to have an LGBT+ resident group, and also BAME, LGBT+ and Disabled colleague networks. These work closely with the organisation to celebrate diversity, address concerns, review policy and practice and empower their members. We recruit, train and promote without discrimination on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex or gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age or other protected status. One of our values is ‘respect’, therefore we do not accept harassment or discrimination from any colleague, resident or third party.
As England’s largest not-for-profit provider of care and housing for older people, we’re able to negotiate great deals and benefits for our people. Here are just a few of the things you’ll get when you work with Anchor.
- Exclusive discounts on high-street shopping
- 20% off mobile phone contracts
- Cashback on dental and medical expenses
- Discounted Private Medical rates
Where you’ll work
Hundreds of talented professionals with a range of specialist skills and experience based in our Bradford and London offices make up our Support Services. While we all do very different things, we work towards the same goal of improving the lives of the older people who live with us.