Anchor - Apprentice Business Administrator
Brief overview of the role
We are looking for an energetic and enthusiastic individual to join our Organisation Effectiveness team. You will work with the Talent Specialists and Learning Delivery team, to support our sector leading apprenticeship programme that attracts new talent into key areas of the business, creating a pipeline of people with potential.
You will communicate with apprentices during their onboarding process and generate reports on learning programmes and progress.
You will be ready to gain excellent working knowledge in the regional areas and good relationships with our stakeholders
You will be passionate and enthusiastic and confident with communication skills
You will be part of a well-established team who are passionate about what they do. Full support will be given to the successful individual to develop.
This role is to provide general administrative support to the wider communications, marketing, EDI & involvement team.
This includes inputting and collating data from several sources to be used by the team to make information-led decisions, monitoring social media, and liaising with care homes to support communications campaigns
You will be required to actively participate in the Anchor apprenticeship scheme, take responsibility for personal development and study and to meet training milestones as agreed with the Resident Wellbeing Lead
You will also monitor and report on performance against service standards within own area of work
Key activities will include:
- Data entry, gathering statistics for KPI’s, preparing post and monitoring mailboxes
- Supporting campaigns across the function by distributing merchandise, participating in activities and events related to the campaigns, contacting homes and locations, campaign evaluation and reviewing feedback
- Monitoring social media, posting on external social sites, liaising with teams for responses on social media, spotting opportunities for further content
- Supporting with travel arrangements and bookings for conferences, events, and off-site meetings
- Willingness to build knowledge and experience of the communications & marketing function and participate actively in the apprenticeship scheme.
- Basic knowledge of traditional and social media
- Ability to learn the processes and activity related to the department
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office software
- Effective communication skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritise tasks and manage conflicting demands
- Ability to deliver to deadlines
- Ability to work well as part of a team
- Experience of working in a customer focused environment
- Experience of working to deadlines and to specified performance measures
- Experience of Working in a communications & marketing environment preferable but not essential as training will be provided
- GCSE Maths and English (Essential)
- A Level or equivalent Maths and English (Desirable)
- Experience of communication in a work setting desirable not essential, as long as you have the desire to learn.