AAT Tutor & Curriculum Developer
We are looking to expand our portfolio to offer AAT levels 2 – 4 incorporated within the relevant apprenticeship standard. This will complement our existing delivery of Management, Project Management, Financial Services, Team Leading, Business Administration and Customer Service to our clients.
The ideal candidate will:
- Support learners undertaking AAT Apprenticeships up to level 4, including functional skills
- Provide information and guidance
- Working to specific quality and completion of targets
- Helping with enrolment of learners
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners’ progress.
- Strong employer engagement
- To create and maintain delivery program
- Visit and observe learners in their place of work to support and gather evidence
The successful candidate will have an accountancy and training background. Familiarity with AAT qualifications is preferred.